2010年3月3日 星期三

Blog1: Introduction of Myself

My name is Angela. I major in the English department of Provendence University. Now it's the third year of my university life. I like my university life because the classmates are kind, the courses are interesting and the library is very helpful to me. In my free time, I like to read books, listen to the music or see the movies. My hometown is Dajia. It is famous for Matsu. I live in a harmonious family. There are six people in my family, grandmother, father, mother, two brothers and me. I love them so much.

In this English computer assisted language learning class, I want to learn about how to help students learn a lot with the computer assistance. Computer is such a popular technology now. If I can take advantage of the computer on teaching, I can have students get more impressed about what I talk about. By the way, I want to be an English teacher in the future, so I attend the class of secondary educational program. Also, I have a part time job of teaching English to accumulate my teaching experience. I want to get many English certificates to prove my English ability. Therefore, I have to work hard to achieve the goal.

沒有留言:

張貼留言